|Location:||ALL Remote Camp Locations|
Summary Ensure sanitary and clean rooms and common areas by performing the following duties.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Maintain good client and customer relations.
- Successfully complete job specific and company safety training.
- Performs duties to company and client safety requirements.
- Ensures the highest sanitary standards are maintained in all areas of responsibility in accordance with company, client, and governmental requirements.
- Adjusts work schedule and procedures to meet deadlines with supervisory approval.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- Makes beds.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, and stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Obtains list of rooms that need to be cleaned.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Examines rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
Education and/or Experience Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
State or County Required Food Worker Card
About ESS Support Services Worldwide - Alaska/Western US Region
We provide support service to include food and facility maintenance to our clients and their employees at remote site work camps.
We hire culinary professionals and kitchen support, as well as hospitality professionals to provide guest services to keep the location safe, clean, sanitary, with a customer service attitude in their home away from home. We support every aspect of daily community life for our clients' resident workers -- 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
ESS Support Services Worldwide offers a competitive wages, has an award-winning benefits program which includes health, medical, dental, vision, retirement plus other insurance which meets the needs of each individual. For general information on benefits and programs please visit our owner-company's, Compass Group, benefits website: www.altogethergreat.com
We are committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you require assistance in the application process, please contact us at:
ESS Support Services Worldwide
Alaska Regional Office
201 Post Road, Anchorage, AK 99501
800-478-1207, ext 829; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. EEO is the Law poster.